We have deeded access to the beach. It is important to NOT cross onto private property or get off the paths. You could be subject to being fined by the HOA if someone turns you in. There are two beach access routes to boardwalks.
The south access is a little further from our house but we usually use it because it is a nice bricked drive to the boardwalk.
The north beach access is closer to our house, but it is not bricked. It goes between the big yellow house and the white house to its right.
Do not leave any thing on the paths or the boardwalks.
Other Community Rules of note:
Music and loud noises should cease by 10:00 p.m.
All pool rules should be followed.
Trash cans should be moved back to the house on the day of trash pickup.
Any exterior lighting on a homeowner’s property shall be turned off by 12 midnight and may not be left on overnight (This is for the benefit of nesting sea turtles.). The light beside the front door is motion activated, so leave it in the on position. It turns on only on motion.
LEAVE NO TRACE ADVISORY
In order to protect our shoreline, provide a healthy habitat for nesting sea turtles, preserve our pristine environment and assure all residents and visitors can enjoy our wonderful beaches, Gulf County has enacted a LEAVE NO TRACE ordinance that regulates the following:
- All unattended personal items (chairs, tents, toys, kayaks, etc.) must be removed daily from the beach no later than 1 hour after published time of sunset and can be placed back on beach after sunrise the following day. ITEMS LEFT ON THE BEACH WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED AND SUBJECT TO REMOVAL BY COUNTY STAFF. ONCE REMOVED FROM THE BEACH, ITEMS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
- All holes created must be filled in prior to leaving the beach each day.
- Overnight camping must not be within 400 feet of any waterfront residence.
- Glass bottles, containers, etc. are prohibited on Gulf County beaches.
- Bonfires are permissible, but must not be within 100 feet of any structure, and all remnants must be extinguished and removed from the beach that same day. All items other than natural wood are prohibited from burning (i.e.- pallets, wood with screws or nails, pressure-treated wood, etc.)
- All trash must be removed from the beach.
- Soliciting and canvassing on the beach is prohibited other than County Administration and Law Enforcement officials.
- It is unlawful to remove sand from Gulf County beaches.
- Per Gulf County Ordinance 2008-20, pets must be on leashes at all times.